2019 MJM Yachts 35z
Yacht price :
MJM introduces what other outboard brands have sought to achieve… a combination of performance and comfortable all-weather, family boating in a stunning design having great versatility. 35z’s fuel efficiency, 50+ mph speed and 300+ mile cruising range is achieved with twin 300’s and only 250 gallons of fuel capacity where competing designs need triples and 400 gallons for the same results. There are two explanations: (1) MJM’s unique pre-preg epoxy composite construction for a stronger, lighter and longer lasting hull; and (2) a seakindly Zurn designed modified deep-V hull with a greater waterline length to beam ratio of 3.5:1 versus a more typical 2.7-3.0 ratio. Another welcome trait is the absence of chine-walk at speeds approaching 50 mph... proven on MJM’s earlier 29z with twin 250’s. This hull shape gains stability the faster it goes as lifting strakes and chine flats redirect wave and wake energy into effective stabilizing forces.
• Twin 300hp Outboards
• Sliding Glass or Roll-up Strataglass Sides
• Joystick Docking w/GPS Station Keeping
• Seakeeper 3.5 DC Gyrostabilizer Option
• ISO CE Mark Certified Category B Ocean
• Fully-Opening Windshields w/Power Option
• Flush Deck with Side Access Doors
• Pre-preg Epoxy/Corecell Composite Built
- MJM Yachts
- Annapolis, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 35 ft - 10.67 meter
- 11 ft - 3.35 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Draft - max:
- Draft - min:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
HULL & DECK
• Modified deep-V hull w/42 degree cutwater and 19 degree
deadrise in Awlcraft 2000 color of choice.
• Hi-tech, prepreg epoxy-Kevlar-Eglass-Corecell composite,
construction Certified ISO Category B Offshore.
• Cored deck fused to hull as monocoque structure w/solid
glass or Penske backing of hardware and molded non-skid.
• Large 4x5 cockpit hatch/seat w/fender bin as well as water
toy or large refrigerated fish bag storage below
• Starboard cockpit seat/locker w/portable cooler.
• Port cockpit locker w/fridge, sink, grill or live-well options.
• Dual-opening windshields w/wiper & washers.
• 316 SS custom deck cleats (6) and chocks (2)
• 9 pairs of exterior and interior safety hand rails.
• Retractable SS Armstrong swim/safety ladder on transom.
• Ultraleather cockpit cushions in color of choice.
• Varnished teak drawers (2) and 24x36 double-leaf table.
• Choice of sliding safety glass or roll-up StrataGlass sides.
• Roll-up StrataGlass panels aft w/clear & screen center.
• 3 under-deck storage hatches
• Large pilothouse settee lockers for bike storage, etc.
• 20x20 deck hatch, 4 vent hatches, 2 fixed hull ports and 2
opening portlights w/combo OceanAir shades.
• Sliding companionway door w/lock.
• Stidd Admiral 500 helm seats on telescoping swivel bases.
• Auto-Launching, SS Lewmar Anchor w/25’ SS Chain, 250’
5/8” Rode, Washdown & Muir Windlass
• 3x5 national flag w/varnished teak staff.
• 5-35’ Docklines & 4-10x27 fenders w/logo black covers
• Anti-glare console w/Ritchie SS-2000 MJM compass
• Stainless Dual Trumpet Electric Horn
• Raymarine gs165 Hybrid Touch GPS Plotter
• Raymarine 218 VHF with RAM at Helm
• Raymarine i70 Multi Display w/Fathometer
PROPULSION & STEERING
• Yamaha F300 4.2s (Optimus 360 Joystick is option) OR
Mercury Verado 300XLs with Joystick Piloting & Auto Trim.
• Edson 24” varnished teak rim SS destroyer wheel
• Electro trim tabs.
• 250 gallon vented fuel tank.
• V-Berth lounge in UltraLeather w/optional berth filler.
• Clear Awlgrip finished teak & holly sole w/locker under
• Classic Herreshoff cherry-trimmed off-white panels.
• Corian counter-tops w/Custom bull-nose edges
• Cherry storage shelves (P&S) over berths
• Molded storage bins (3) under V-berth settees.
• Hanging locker and double hanging hooks (6).
• Enclosed head/shower to starboard.
• Recessed polished SS sink w/paper towel holder.
• Drawers (2) for flatware, utensils & rolled goods
• 2.6 ft^3. Vitrifrigo DW70 fridge drawer.
• 2-door storage cabinet with shelf.
• Princess single ceramic cook top.
• General Ecology Seagull water purifier.
• 6 Gallon hot water heater (w/AC Shorepower or Genset).
• Flip panel to Rubbermaid trash bin.
• Recessed, custom backlit electrical panel starboard of
companionway entrance with 12-12v DC breakers, breaker
guards, digital voltmeter and ammeter.
• 110V AC Shorepower System w/Promariner 2500 KW
inverter/charger, 50’ Shorepower cord, 2-GFI/USB duplex
outlets & AC breaker panel.
• Cabin LED reading lights (4).
• Overhead LED lights in galley (2), head (1), and saloon
(2), on dimmer switches.
• Courtesy lights (2) and locker lights (4)
• 410-ampere hour battery capacity with 1-4D 200 AH house
and 2-Group 31 105 AH engine start batteries.
• LED navigation and anchoring lights.
• Bonded electrical system and underwater fittings.
• Two automatic bilge pumps.
• Dometic MasterFlush Dt-8100T head w/15 gal. holding
tank, marina pump out & overboard macerator discharge.
• Bosworth high-capacity manual bilge pump.
• Gray water sump w/strainer and clear inspection port for
shower, icebox and any AC condensate.
• 6 Gallon Hot Water Tank (on Genset or Shorepower)
• On-demand fresh water pressure system.
• Scanvik hot/cold transom shower
BUILDER INSTALLED OPTIONS
• Push Button Electric Powered Windshields.
• Roll-up Privacy/Sunscreen Curtains for Pilothouse
• Esthec Synthetic Teak Decking
• Hydraulic Jack Plate for Shoal Water O/B Operation
• 1 ¼” Stainless Bow Rail w/Spotlight & Burgee Staff
• Full Length Cockpit Yacht Bimini
• Grill, Fridge, Icemaker, Sink or Live Well in Port Serving Bar
• 200 qt. Live well or Insulated Coffin Boxes under Deck
• Rod Holders and Rod Storage Tubes in Settee Lockers
• 8 Pop-Up Cleats in lieu of Standard Cleats & Stern Rail
• Seakeeper 3.5DC Gyrostabilizer
• Westerbeke 3.5 KW Gas Generator
• 16,000 BTU Marine Air AC w/Reverse Cycle Heat powered
by AC Shorepower or Optional Genset.
• 32” Smart TV w/Marina Cable & Glomex HD Antenna
• Fusion 750 stereo with MP3 iPod jack and 4 speakers
• Raymarine 4 KW Digital HD Color Radar
• Raymarine AIS System
• Interior Lounge Bolstered Backrest Cushions
• V-Berth Filler for Double Berth Conversion
• Tappan 5050S Microwave Oven
• Hella Turbo Cabin Fans